With the passage of time, es file explorer continued to update. A number of bugs were fixed, new features were introduced and its performance was optimized in every new update. So the latest version of ‘es file explorer’ is available in its advanced and modern form. A number of new changes are also expected from developers in the next update.
Es File Explorer Old Version Summary:
|APP||Es file explorer|
|VERSION||Older versions (older than 126.96.36.199)|
About Es File Explorer Old Version:
Of course, an updated version is better than the older one but there are many things due to which older version is preferred. Like in order to remove bugs, a lot of features and tools are also removed and users want to use old version to access those features and tools. Another reason is that when users become familiar to an app then it becomes difficult for them to accept and use a newly launched version. So they prefer to use the old version.
One of the best features of Es File Explorer Old Version is cloud storage which was good in old versions. Here are brief details about how can you add google drive or any other cloud storage account in es file explorer pro.
How to add cloud storage account in Es file explorer pro?
You may find different definitions of cloud storage on the internet but in simple words ‘cloud storage is a storage in which data is stored online’. In short, you don’t need any physical device like flash or SD card to store data. You just need to create an account on cloud storage providing platform, you can upload/remove files at any time. You even don’t need to keep storage devices (like USB) with you and may need to buy premium packages for cloud storage but normally basic packages are free.
One of the most used and trusted clouds hosting providers is “Google drive”. Here I am going to share how you can add cloud storage in es file explorer pro. After downloading and installing the ‘Es file explorer pro’ app, you need to follow these steps given below:
- First of all, you have to launch the Es file explorer pro apK.
- Go to its main menu by swiping left corner of the screen to right.
- Click on the ‘Network’ option. Then you will see a few options in the drop-down menu.
- Now select ‘cloud storage’ option to continue.
How to Download Es File Explorer Old Version:
You may see the different interface on-screen as the screen can be different depending on app version and mobile device.
- You have to click on ADD (+) icon you will see in the bottom to add a new account.
- See a different option. Just select ‘google drive’. This depends on your choice, you can also add other cloud accounts like Dropbox, Amazon S3, box.net, sky drive, one drive etc.
- Now enter login details of your google account, associated/linked with google drive. If you have selected an option other than google drive, you will be asked to provide login details of that account.
- That’s it, you have successfully added your cloud storage account in es file explorer pro app.
You can also add more than one cloud hosting accounts and can copy-paste files between them. So here was today’s article. You will find all the Es File Explorer Old Version of this fantastic app here.