Es file explorer ios allow you to share files with devices of different operating systems. You can share files between Android, IOS, macOS, Windows and Linux operating systems. Just like android, es file explorer apk has all features including app managing, file managing, cloud storage, Wi-Fi direct, file compression and root exploring in its ios version.
Es File Explorer IOS:
This app with name “Es file explorer-zip unzip” is available on Apple app store. Before installing es file explorer ios, you should read more about this.
Es File Explorer for IOS Features:
IOS version of es file explorer comes with features different from its android version. Here are a few features listed below:
- Es file explorer supports multiple file-formats including txt, pdf, docx, doc, ppt, pptx, xlt, xls, jpg, jpeg, webp, png, tif, gif, mp4, flv, avi, mpg, wav, wmv, mkv, mp3, rar and zip etc.
- Es file explorer provides remove access by FTP and SMB. FTP is explained below.
- You can manage local files by deleting, copying, cutting, moving, sharing, opening and editing options. You can not only manage local files but also files present in SD card and external storage.
- This app supports cloud storage just like that of an android app. You can add google drive, iCloud drive and other cloud storage in this app.
- You can also import files from the iCloud drive, iTunes app and other related ios apps.
- You can compress and decompress files in es file explorer. Its latest version supports zip, rar and Arj formats.
How to create an FTP connection in Es file explorer In IOS?
Using this feature you can manage your ios device from your computer. You can also transfer files between both devices.
- Launch ‘Es ‘file explorer ios’ in your ios device.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left.
- You will see different options there. Just select “Tools” to continue.
- Now click on the “Remote manager” option.
- Turn this feature ON.
- You will a new screen with a lot of options to configure FTP.
- You will be given a unique FTP Address there. Just copy that address.
- You can close this app if you have unchecked ‘Close on exit’ option in setting. Otherwise, you shouldn’t exit this app.
- Have you followed all of the above instructions? If yes, then open your computer for further procedure.
- Now open your computer and follow the following instructions to connect your PC with a mobile phone.
- On your computer, open “FTP Client”. You can find it by searching in the start menu.
- Now you have to create FTP Connection by providing IP Address and other FTP details that you copied in point VII.
- Select your device on your FTP list.
- Done, now you can browse files from your ios easily.
You should turn off the ‘Close on exit’ option by going to settings in the remote manager. This will provide access to the mobile phone even when the app is closed. I hope you understood download Es File Explorer IOS If you have any issue in creating an FTP connection, you can contact us. But before contacting us, I recommend you search for it on YouTube.